Manage Your Strata With Us
Take the headache out of
Streamline Your Strata Process
At Ian McNamee & Partners, we understand that managing a strata scheme can be a complex and time-consuming task. That is why we have a highly skilled and knowledgeable team of professionals who are dedicated to ensuring your strata scheme is well-maintained and operating efficiently.
In the everchanging and demanding world of strata it is imperative that all aspects of its management are transparent and efficient. We have a streamlined management process which provides our clients with a comprehensive range of services to ensure the smooth and hassle-free management of their strata scheme.
Our process begins with a meet and greet with the Strata Committee and a thorough assessment of your strata scheme. This allows us to gain a clear understanding of your specific needs and requirements to ensure we can tailor a customised management plan.
Our online Owners’ Portal also provides easy 24/7 access to important information, such as financial reports, maintenance works and meeting agendas and minutes, allowing you to stay informed about the status of your property and the strata scheme at all times.
WE OFFER VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Ian McNamee & Partners is a leading provider of strata services in the region. Our mission is to provide value-added services to our clients, ensuring that they receive the best possible outcomes. Our team of experts is highly knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of strata management.
We understand the unique challenges that come with managing a strata scheme, which is why we offer a comprehensive range of services to meet your specific needs. Our services include day to day administration, financial and insurance management, building maintenance and compliance, legislative requirements and much more.
A successfully managed strata scheme hinges on a combination of transparent and effective communication, the building of strong relationships and exceptional customer service. Achieving this requires a deep understanding of people’s specific needs as well as the ability to adapt to different personalities and communication styles. At Ian McNamee & Partners we pride ourselves on our ability to achieve this for you and your strata scheme.
Trusted Strata Management Solutions
Ian McNamee & Partners long history of successful strata management in the region ensures you can rely on us to handle the heavy lifting and trust us to provide the peace of mind you need for your strata scheme.
We take pride in our expertise and knowledge of the unique challenges that strata schemes face in our local area. We use this expertise to provide tailored solutions to meet your needs, and we are dedicated to building long-term relationships with our clients based on mutual trust and respect.
To learn more about what we can do for you don’t hesitate to reach out to us for a friendly and informative conversation.
REQUEST AN STRATA MANAGEMENT PROPOSAL
Complaint Handling Policy
The below complaint handling policy is designed to assist you with the process to lodge a formal complaint, if you wish to do so, and how and when your complaint will be responded to.
COMPLAINT MANAGEMENT PROCESS
A person wishing to make a complaint may do so in writing to:
- The staff member they were dealing with at the time unless you are making a complaint about this person;
- The department head, or if the complaint is about:
- A product or service delivered by our company; the complaint will normally be dealt with by the relevant Strata Manager;
- A staff member, the complaint will normally be dealt with by the Department Head of General Manager;
- The Department Head or General Manager, the complaint will normally be dealt with by the General Manager or Principal of your company.
Written complaints should be emailed to email@example.com
PROCEDURES FOR COMPLAINT MANAGEMENT
- Registering the complaint:
- Registering the complaint in your companies’ complaints register.
- Informing the complainant that their complaint has been received and providing them with information about the process and time frame.
- Investigating the complaint:
- We will examine the complaint within 5 working days of the complaint being received
- We will inform the complainant via email within 10 working days of the complaint being received of what is being done to investigate and resolve the complaint, and the expected time frame for resolution. As far as possible, complaints or appeals will be investigated and resolved within 20 working days of being received. If this time frame cannot be met, the complainant will be informed of the reasons why and of the alternative time frame for resolution.
- Resolving the complaint:
- Deciding or referring to the appropriate people for a decision within 20 working days of the complaint being received.
- Informing the complainant of the outcome and any options for further action if required.
- What if I am unhappy with the resolution?
- If you are not happy with the outcomes of a complaint, you may be able to lodge a complaint with Strata Community Association (NSW) or Fair Trading, their office will determine if it has the power to investigate your complaint.
SCA (NSW) Code of Ethics (Constitution Rule 40)
Please click here to read the Code of Conduct.
Strata Community Association (NSW) Professional Standards Scheme
Ian McNamee and Partners is a proud member of SCA (NSW), the peak body for the strata sector in NSW representing 2,000 strata managers.
The NSW Government under the Minister for Better Regulation and Innovation has approved a Professional Standards Scheme. This formal recognition by the NSW Government is first of its kind for the property services sector in Australia.
The scheme has been approved for an initial period of 5 years commencing from 1st July 2021. This approval means our business, Ian McNamee and Partners, must adhere to a Code of Ethics including professional standards, and is monitored by Professional Standards Australia.
What does this mean for you?
At the forefront of this scheme is a further commitment to consumers to ensure high professional standards across the strata industry in NSW. This is in line with various other initiatives across NSW, including the NSW Government plan to rebuild the construction sector and restore confidence and professionalism.
The Professional Standards Scheme will bring to our clients a range of benefits, including:
- The SCA (NSW) will oversee and self-regulate the conduct of all members within a structured professional framework.
- In addition to our internal complaints handling process, the Professional Standards Scheme brings a further robust and independent complaints handling process, ensuring clients can be assured of an independent review and response.
- An increase in Continual Professional Development (CPD) requirements for Strata Managers and Licensees in Charge, ensuring the industry remains up to date, educated and aware of their on-going responsibilities to the consumer.
At Ian McNamee and Partners, we are committed to supporting the strata industry, contributing to the overall improvement, and providing an excellent customer experience. The introduction of the Professional Standards Scheme will assist us in meeting these goals for our clients.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation